Who’s Who In Black Los Angeles
Who’s Who highlights the positive achievements of African Americans in Los Angeles, and provides a valuable resource and networking guide for the community. The guide features colorful profiles and individuals with their biographical data and pictures. In addition, advertising and sponsorship opportunities are made available to corporations and local firms that seek to promote diversity and market their services and/or products to a targeted, influential and affluent audience.
Our mission is to highlight the best in African American achievement in Los Angeles and promote those companies and businesses that make diversity a part of their success.
- Sponsorships (Platinum, Diamond, Emerald)
- Page Advertising (Color or B/W-Full, Half and Quarter Page).
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for rate information and/or to be contacted by a Who’s Who In Black Los Angeles Representative.
- Living Legends Features
- Interesting Personality Features
- Corporate Spotlights
- Agency Spotlights
- Community Profiles of Non-Profit Organizations
- Historical Tributes to significant African American footprints in Los Angeles
- Memorial Tributes to those who have passed on
- Most Influential Leaders
- Governmental Leaders
- Corporate Leaders
- Academia Leaders
- Spritual Leaders
- Entreprenuer Leaders
- Community Leaders
- Future (Youth) Leaders [NEW]
- Young Adult Leaders [NEW]
A bio NOT TO EXCEED 180 words. A professional headshot (poor quality headshots is cause for exclusion), your contact information (email, mailing address and a daytime phone contact. Send your complete submission to email@example.com and cc us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fourth edition of Who’s Who In Black Los Angeles is scheduled to be released in 2014.